August 22, 2014

Lady In Red

photos by Kelly Fay @photografay

Overall I wear a lot of black, white, grey, and denim but if there's any other color I run to its red. There's something about red that I always find attractive and this dress is just that. A lady in red always makes a powerful statement. The San Marcos maxi by For Love & Lemons is the perfect mix of sophisticated, artistic, and sexy. Those are the main reasons I decided to choose this as one of my looks for the shoot with ROAM. Visit them for personal styling, closet organization, and a variety of amazing pieces. 

Again, they're also offering 15% off to my readers with the checkout code COLBY15. Stay tuned for more posts featuring the pieces from When In Roam and happy shopping!

find & follow
19 West Elm Street, Greenwich CT 06830

Post a Comment