April 14, 2014

On The Rocks





wearing: OnePiece onesie

Ah, Hawaii. Welcome to one of the small beaches along the coast of Kona, where I've been doing a lot of exploring. It's been a wonderful trip so far, and while I have more posts coming this one holds something a little more special, hint it's a prize!

I've been jumping into this OnePiece onesie and watching the sunset in Hawaii for the past couple of days. The sunset itself is a big deal here, and being comfortable while looking tremendously cute is also a plus. I'm really excited to have both this short OnePiece and a full long-sleeve version in my possession. This one happens to be perfect for Kona adventures, and lucky for you guys you now have the chance to win your very own!

Enter the contest with Fashiolista HERE, and good luck!

"This post was created in collaboration with OnePiece and Fashiolista Agency."

BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

Post a Comment