April 28, 2014

Madewell Photo Diary


photos by my very talented sister, Nicolette Milano @nlmilano
wearing: ensign necklace, minidress, sleeveless tee dress, the loren heel sandal, perfect summer jean, duskfall blazer, the kensington satchel, ALOHA case

A big thanks to my Long Island Madewell friends for hosting such a great event with me this past weekend! We always have so much fun playing dress up, taking pictures, styling customers, and dancing with the DJ. Madewell is such a great brand especially for chicks like me. If you love anything comfortable, confident, sexy, but a little tom boy ish then this is where you need to shop. Not only are their clothes just the best but they also have pretty great accessories. I love my new ALOHA case, considering I just got back from Hawaii and I miss it already!

Shop all the looks at Madewell.com





BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

Post a Comment