October 30, 2013

So Many Costumes, So Little Time


I've been helping a bunch of my friends find inspiration for this weekend's Halloween costumes and it had me thinking about all of the costumes I've put together in my past. Well, here's a bunch of them! All photos collected from the last couple of Halloweens and random costume parties. Keep in mind I found almost all of what I'm wearing in my own closet (minus the skeleton body suit, that would be strange). To me, reinventing your own clothes is much better than buying a Party City get-up. Add whatever scary (or not) makeup and accessories and you're GOLDEN.
 Happy Halloween! Comment if you need help!

[Native American Chief, Zombie Bride, Cat, Lorena from True Blood, Fairy, Grateful Dead Skeleton, 70's glam]

follow @colbymilano, #MFhalloween

Post a Comment