September 4, 2013

MBFW New York


So it just about begins, the most exciting, tiring, fabulous, beautiful, stressful, creative, and fashionable time of the year. I'm blessed to be apart of such a production and I'm excited to see what designers have in store for S/S 2014! If you won't be making it to New York for MBFW, don't worry at all. The way the internet moves these days is beyond rapid, and you'll have coverage for just about everything as soon as it happens. Speaking of coverage, make sure you find and follow all of my top accounts for this New York event!

Me! Duh. I'll be instagramming / pinning / tweeting / facebooking probably more than I'll be blogging. I mean I'll obviously try but sometimes things don't go as planned. So get @ me on the social sites: Instagram, Pinterest (#MBFW board), Facebook, Twitter.

The official Mercedes Benz Fashion Week website & social outlets. Remember, they make this thing happen, so they should be your go to! Mercedes Benz Fashion Week @mbfashionweek

Pinterest! One of my favorite sites has now dedicated a page to the fashion weeks. This will be easy access for inspiration as well as up to date pins from industry leaders. Pinterest Fashion Week

 Miroslava Duma. She's taken the Russian fashion industry by storm as well as the rest of the world. This little lady is power. @miraduma 

Mr. Porter & NET-A-PORTER
The ultra chic destinations for both men and women's luxury clothing. 

Enjoy! Xx

Post a Comment