September 19, 2013

Falling For Denim

photo via Big Star USA

NYC during the fall is such a wonderful place. I love being able to cozy up in a pair of jeans and comfy sweater while sipping Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes and people watch. Maybe you're a salted caramel mocha type of chick but you get what I'm saying. I'll be slowly filtering dark washed jeans into my daily outfit mix with the help of Big Star USA. They have great new arrivals for fall which you can take a look at here!

If you're in NYC today you can stop by Bloomingdale's Soho to visit the launch of Big Star USA's Fall 2013 collection. I'll be hosting and taking over the Big Star USA instagram account from 5 PM - 8 PM while helping shoppers pick their fall pair! Come say hay! xo

Follow Big Star USA : @bigstarusa

Post a Comment