September 17, 2013

Everyday Casual


I can't get enough of my stoop. It's where I get a chance to clear my head and after a busy week that is all I need right now. I've developed a somewhat new uniform of maxi/midi skirts and t-shirts for the last bits of nice weather and noticed a lot of people doing the same around Lincoln Center during Fashion Week. They obviously took the look to a more intense level, with lots of colors and great fabrics. It has me very inspired for upcoming parties but until then I'm going to keep to completely casual. 
Also, so into bucket bags right now. I found this vintage one while walking around NYC, and it's been so easy to quickly throw all of my stuff in and pull it shut. Shop some of my favorite ones floating around the internet below. 

MF EDIT

Post a Comment