September 3, 2013

Eternity



When it comes to accessories, I tend to go through some serious phases. As of right now I'm all about dainty jewels and I'm excited to share with you one of my newest addition to the fingers, this eternity band from Anjolee. The website allows you to customize jewelry which always adds a special connection with a piece. 
I love this band for many reasons. The first and most obvious reason is it's amazing ability to look great with so many other pieces. An eternity band is a great base for a ring stack. I paired it with my Pandora ring, and have worn it with both silver and gold. Another reason for loving this band is the fact that I am a girl, and naturally I like diamonds. There's something special about a piece that can last seasons and years longer than your typical Celine bag. Ya dig?

MF EDIT

Post a Comment