July 24, 2013

You Kitten Me?


Sydney has been absolutely amazing. I think I've definitely toned down my style to an even more comfortable state of mind but I'm not complaining. It's always good to know what basics work for you and right now that's super important to me being that my wardrobe is semi limited. With that said, I'm rotating between good denim pieces, t-shirts, and cute but comfortable shoes. Lucky for me, an Australian shoe store has come up with a pretty amazing knockoff of the Charlotte Olympia kitty flat. This has taken my cat obsession to a new level, can't stop won't stop!

From a beauty perspective, I've come across the perfect eyeshadow for everyday wearing. It's the Ombre Essentielle collection from Chanel in the 45 safari color. The makeup itself is ultra light with just the right amount of shimmer. I'm not big on heavy makeup, nor am I a fan of super sparkly eyes. If you share the same feelings then I highly recommend you try this. Xx

MF EDIT

Post a Comment