July 10, 2013

All In The Bag



Every girl needs a little travel case equipped with her go-to products.
I'm always asked how I survive traveling back and forth from Long Island to the city everyday and even now, being in Sydney, I'm still never without these things. Luckily I have this iridescent case from Sportsgirl to take care of my necessities so that last minute run out of the door is a little less stressful. 

From beauty to small accessories, I've put together a group of products that might help you become more organized when traveling. First, I've been seeing similar iridescent cases from the stream of products on Fashiolista and have been coveting one ever since. Marc Jacobs makes the largest case, that technically is supposed to hold an iPad, but I never follow the rules. Wrapped in my side pocket are these Coloud headphones. They bump the base pretty hard for such small earbuds, so yea I highly recommend a pair. 

When it comes to beauty, I have my go-to nude lip-liner from Make Up Forever with my favorite shade of YSL lipstick. It's the perfect mix of gloss and color which works nicely for the day to night look. Mid day touchups made easy thanks to Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets, Nivea cream and Chapstick, a pocket sized mascara, and travel sized perfume. 

So that's my life in a pocket! All products can be found below. Xx

MF EDIT

Post a Comment