June 26, 2013

Sky High

Photos by Blake

The rain in Sydney has been killing my blog vibe lately but we finally caught a good day to get out and explore the city. Our main goals for the day were to hit the big Westfield mall in Sydney, the Sydney Tower Eye, and Topshop. I love seeing what familiar stores in other countries have to offer then I obviously venture into the more authentic brands. 

Anyway, prior to us shopping our lives away, we walked through Hyde park and St. Mary's Cathedral. I'm a big fan of church architecture, and this building was beautiful. The highlight of the day was visiting the Sydney Tower Eye1,014 ft above Sydney's central business district with the best view of the city. I knew this place was beautiful the moment I got here but seeing it from this height, with a 360 degree view, was unbelievable. If Australia is a possible place for you to ever visit, definitely make it happen for yourself. #trust. Xx

MF SYDNEY EDIT


Post a Comment