June 7, 2013

Diced Pineapples

Photos by Blake

Finally getting a glimpse of what hanging out in Fiji will make you look like. I haven't been this bronze in a while, especially since I'm semi missing the summer weather over in the states. Truthfully, I'm not complaining. I've fallin' in love with Australia and I'll take what they consider to be "winter" over any winter back in NY.

Now you can get a closer look at a couple of things I've been loving while in Fiji. First would be this Vitamin A by Amahlia Stevens bathing suit! It's obviously Fijian wedgie time thanks to these cheeky lil bottoms. She has a bunch of beautiful suits that you could find here. I'm in love with fringe triangle tops and this color really pops on sun-kissed skin.

Next up is the best of beach jewels. My one souvenir from Fiji happens to be this shell which I found while walking on the beach. I casually picked it up and found the perfect sized hole right at the top. Automatically I thought necklace, and BOOM. As for the #armparty, it's a mixture of new Jewelmint pieces, Necessary Clothing bracelets, Sportsgirl midi rings, and a couple of old bangles. Xx

MF FIJI EDIT

Post a Comment