June 5, 2013

Blue Lagoon, Fiji

Photos by Blake

This post really captured the way I was feeling while being at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort. It pretty much defines the term "loving life" and I kind of wish I could go back for a couple of days. We walked the beach with the island pups and explored a little before taking nice hammock naps. How cute are these pups though!? They live on the island and happily play in the ocean, catch crabs on the beach, and sleep in the sand. I could live that life for a while, you?

The bathing suit I'm wearing is from MIKOH SWIMWEAR, a brand Bollare introduced me to before I left the states. It's one of my favorite bathing suits now and I've been non stop wearing it. I found a bunch of different ways to tie the straps as well, making it a little more interesting than any regular bathing suit. They have a lot of gorgeous one pieces and bikinis in amazing prints, I would definitely recommend the brand to anyone looking for awesome summer suits! Find the one I'm wearing here.

MF FIJI EDIT

Post a Comment