May 20, 2013

Necessary Clothing

Photos by Nicolette Milano

A lot of necessary pieces from Necessary Clothing in this post. I've taken on a sporty look wearing a basic baseball tee and high waisted white skinny jeans. As a big fan of white, I know having a good pair of white skinnies is key for my wardrobe. I definitely recommend these from Necessary Clothing if you've been coveting a similar style. Personally, high waisted is one of my favorite styles for bottoms because they define a girls hips in the perfect way. Too low of a rise cuts me off, and I'm short to begin with so that's not very attractive. I always say "find what works for you, and stick with it."
As for the baseball tee, you really just can't go wrong. I live in this shirt. It's super soft and works with almost everything.

So, if you like this look and you're interested in winning a $200 shopping spree with Necessary Clothing, enter to win by voting for me on Fashiolista! It could be your lucky day and a chance to get your own summer white skinnies!


Post a Comment