May 6, 2013

Madewell x Moeh Fashion Photo Diary


A big thanks to Madewell for having me in their store this past Saturday! They really have a great selection of staple items for the classic closet and I had so much fun trying pieces on, dressing customers, and shooting photos in my top picks. 
Here at the denim bar I tried on a pair of super comfortable skinny jeans and paired it with their perfect "ex-boyfriend" chambray top. I love the cool, casual, chic feel denim on denim displays.


For the next look I took on sporty chic and was accompanied by my favorite accessory, baby Alex. My nephew is the cutest little nugget on the planet! I love when he makes an appearance on Moeh Fashion.
He's totally stylin'; check out those kicks!
As for my outfit, I immediately picked up this skirt the moment I walked through the doors. Classic sporty is super sexy, and this stripe shirt added just the right balance of cool to bring it all together. I've never been the biggest fan of neon, but this top has the perfect amount of pop. Obsessed.


Last was this little grey ensemble.
Madewell really made me pumped for spring and bringing back the mini skirt. This one happened to be a little more detailed as far as fabric goes. It's definitely a piece that can be easily worn from day to night.


Thanks to everyone who came out to see me at Madewell over the weekend! It was a great time of styling and shopping, photo taking and sharing style advice. If you weren't a Madewell shopper before, I highly recommend you check it out! 

Photos by Nicolette Milano
Colby Milano of Moeh Fashion for Madewell

Shop Colby's Picks:

Post a Comment