April 3, 2013

The Pep In My Step

photos by me // momma milano

I'm a big fan of doubling up on similar styles and/or fabrics. I love rocking the denim on denim look, or a full monochromatic look, and even sometimes carry that idea over to my jewelry (hence the stack of dainty rings). In this case I took the popular peplum top and doubled up with a peplum jacket. It makes the style a little more exaggerated which I like, especially because I kept the rest of the outfit is pretty basic. This top is one from the spring W118 by Walter Baker collection and I loveeee it. The colored print makes it easy to mix and match with other pieces and dominates a look when worn by itself. My peplum jacket was picked up when I shopped with New York & Company a couple of months ago. Last but not least are my new sunnies! Celine babies that I got for my birthday while in Florida. Watch me buy them on this new and awesome video app Videofyme. It's out of this world amazing and I can not stop video taping my life and making mini music videos. Make sure to check it out, and of course, follow me!


Shop the Look


Post a Comment