April 17, 2013

Muscle Beach


Sam Edelman 'Trina' Sandal, Shop Mixology Lace Blazer, Fedora, Thats Pretty UK necklace enter code MOEHFASHION for 10% off your purchase, Celine Sunnies in store

Muscles to my left, crazies to my right, and medical marijuana stands everywhere in between. Sounds pretty awesome no?
It's always a good time in Venice beach. The strip is jam packed with t-shirt stands, smoke shops, and people chillin' all over the place. It's almost a little overwhelming, even as a city girl, to take in everything that's going on. Muscle beach alone is hard to contemplate ( lol ). I cooled down with an ice pink lemonade and watched the boys play some b_ball. I love Cali.

Also currently loving this Mixology lace blazer. It's the perfect jacket for Spring/Summer and easily transitions from day to night wear. These Sam Edelman sandals I've been rocking lately are also a new fav piece of mine. They're extremely comfortable and like I said in the last post, you can't go wrong with a good neutral / metallic contrast.

Post a Comment