April 5, 2013

Back Back to Cali Cali


This outfit inspired post is not only comprised of my recent loves from Fashiolista, but also includes a couple of pieces planned to be packed for my trip this weekend. I'm headed to Santa Monica bright an early Saturday morning to spend some time with my wonderful godmother/cousin. Then I'll be in LA for the rest of the week with the Hot Kiss team! It'll be a perfect blend of shopping, sitting poolside, and working which I am definitely looking forward to.
I am especially excited to be wearing these Sam Edelman "Trina" sandals all week. They're the perfect shoe for spring dontchya think?! The baby gold heel is my fav part, but you'll see all those details in an outfit post next week. 

Don't forget to follow my Cali adventure through on the go apps like instagram, twitter, and videofyme! @colbymilano

Shop the Look

Post a Comment