April 23, 2013

A Sporty Take

Photos by Nicolette

Zara sandals, Guess jeans (diy slits), Wet Seal blazer c/o Bollare similar, Necessary Clothing top, That's Pretty UK Necklace enter code MOEHFASHION for 10% off your purchase, Celine Sunnies in store


Being somewhat sporty this weekend in NYC with my sissies. We decided to take a mini road trip into TriBeCa to hang and shoot some photos. I would consider this outfit to be my uniform. I always find myself wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a blazer when I don’t feel like mentally challenging my inner stylist. I just find it’s the easiest and automatically looks put together. So if you’re ever running late and don’t have time to think about anything, try it. Anyway, the heels are new from Zara. I’ve been nonstop wearing them because they’re everything I look for in a shoe. They’re simplistic, sexy, thin, black, strappy, +3 inches, and a highly recommended purchase from the Zara shoe collections that I live by. Sometimes it really bothers me how good Zara is, it’s just TOO good. 
Agree or disagree?

Post a Comment