March 15, 2013

The Cool Girl


I so dig this outfit I curated from my Fashiolista loves. The mix of light and dark hues on the skirt, jacket, and bag is so perfect I just don't know what else to say. Wearing them all together is definitely a little be of a risk, which is why I called this post "The Cool Girl". I couldn't see anyone pulling this off without having that type of confidence. 

Wrap skirts are kind of all over the place, but this one just puts every other one to shame. I'm in the market for my own wrap skirt but so far I'm having trouble finding one that fits just right. :/ Anyway, I'm also on the lookout for a pair of shoes like this. They're perfect for that off duty look. Chic and comfortable is everything I look for in a shoe. 

Shop the Look


make sure you follow Moeh Fashion!



Post a Comment