February 19, 2013

Rooftops

Photos by Keith

Hi, I'm back and planning something a little different for the blog these days after being so inspired while working Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Kick starting the week off with this outfit post, on the rooftop of a friends building where I was crashing for the past week and a half. I found this white pleather vest and moto jacket at the local Forever 21. While holding both in my hands I thought why choose one over the other when I could just get both and wear them together? Well the idea worked and I absolutely love the outcome. Layering is my thang, never be afraid to experiment is my motto.

If you haven't seen the news on here, Facebook, and twitter, this Friday ends the closing of the Fashiolista contest! You could win a trip to Paris Fashion Week by voting for my look!
VOTE OR DIE here | or click the 1st photo on my panel ->

Shop the look:

Post a Comment