February 1, 2013

Monochromatic at NY&C




Photos by Blake

These photos document the awesome time I had while shopping with New York & Company last weekend. Anyone else obsessed with monochromatic looks like I am? I've done everything from all black to winter whites to bold pantsuits and I'll never get enough of the style. New York & Company had great pieces to pull together one color looks while remaining super comfortable. Every pair of jeans, pants, and leggings fit fabulously. I've actually never been so fond of a pant fit and I was raving about it to my best friend/photographer in the dressing room. Basically, I left with so many great things for upcoming events and everyday life that you'll obviously be seeing more often in outfit posts. Definitely pop in your local NY&C asap!

jegging, blazer, tee shirt, ring, peplum jacket, leggings by New York & Company

Post a Comment