February 18, 2013

Highlights

Backstage, where all hair / makeup magic happens. 
Capturing the beauty of behind the scenes at MBFW is just as important as the runway shows. There is so much work that goes into this production and it is truly amazing to see each of the steps that bring it all together. 
On the Fall 2013 runway
A closer look at some of my favorite designer shows that happened last week at #MBFW. Marc by Marc Jacobs took big hair and awesome prints to another level this season. Mod 70's is hard not to love in my opinion, it's just too fab. Other designers such as BCBG Maz Azria concentrated on thick furs in long silhouettes and a lot of leather. If I had to describe that show in 1 word it would be delicious. I tend to describe clothing similarly as I do food because when I feel so passionate about a piece, I love it so much I want to eat it. Is that weird? Anyway, I had similar feelings about J. Mendel so I suggest you look up both of those shows if you haven't seen them yet. Lastly, Rebecca Minkoff. She does everything right. End of story. 

My Favs

Post a Comment