February 5, 2013

Female Bank Robbers

Photos by Me

It would be so glorious to have a profesh photographer following you everywhere and snapping fabulous photos of you in action, am I right? The reality is, that doesn't happen often and I'm so lucky to have talented family and friends to shoot my posts. What I'm getting at is when I started this blog, I shot all my own stuff because well, there was no one else. So today I went back to my roots with the saying "if you want to get the job done, do it yourself." That might not be the actual saying, but it's something along those lines. I wanted to post about this outfit & shirt (more importantly) so I got the job done. Say hello to the most G shirt on the planet made by the Jamie McCarty collection. It states "female bank robbers on the rise", and ya know what? You better hope not!

Jamie McCarty long sleeveVintage blazer, Growze contrast pleather pants, American Apparel beanie - similar

Post a Comment