January 15, 2013

Around Town


Photos by Nicolette

So many good things I could talk about in this post. Firstly, my red Walter Baker bag that holds life itself and remains to be so eye catching. I occasionally tend to buy things for looks and then find myself in trouble when I realize they really hold no purpose but looking good. Eh, thats what you get for loving fashion. Anyway, kept it comfortable in very loose silk pants from Zara today. They're very pajama like and I love them for that. Decided to layer on with prints and textures because that's what I do when I don't know what else to do. xx

PS: check out my heels. They're chameleons, and they're fabulous.

W118 by Walter Baker bag (similar), Shoe Mint heels, Zara jacket (similar) & pants, Urban Outfitters peplum top

Post a Comment