December 7, 2012

Window Shop

One thing I've always loved about Zara is their shoes. Two pairs were dropped on my doorstep the other day and these were one of them. For the price points, they are extremely reliable when it comes to quality. I now have about 4 or 5 pairs from Zara and they all remain in top condition. So, what I'm trying to say is, do yourselves a favor and shop Zara shoes.
Photos by Keith

As for my obvious window shopping at the local Jildor shoe store, it's mainly because of all the shoes I just bought. Clearly I'm a sucker when it comes to my feet because I just feel they complete an outfit. You most definitely can't walk out of the house in a bomb get-up and a shitty shoe. It just can't happen. On the other hand, you can wear a pretty lame outfit and a bomb ass shoe and it's almost as if everyone forgives you. Am I right!? Well, regardless it's holiday season, which means window shopping for myself starts and actual buying of items as presents begins. Holiday gift guides, wish lists, and DIY's are coming your way!

ZARA heels | SANCTUARY pants | VINTAGE jacket | POOKIE & SEBASTIAN scarf | COLE HAAN bag, smaller version here

Shop Ankle Straps:
Alexander Wang here
L.A.M.B here
Marais USA here
Nicholas Joclyn here

Post a Comment