December 10, 2012

Light & Sweet

This wish list was made light and sweet just how I like my iced coffee. I've always been a fan of winter white, especially around the holidays and that's where this all began. Taking inspiration from the gorgeous Nasty Gal collection dress that I am dying to buy for New Years, I focused on key pieces to add to and brighten a winter wardrobe. The See by Chloe boots I've been eyeing ever since they went on sale a couple of weeks ago. It’s the perfect boot in the two best of colors. Being stuck on which I would rather have, I decided to put both. The more the merrier right? As for #10, a must have to capture holiday moments. Death of the Polaroid was the biggest problem society has ever created. They are way too fun to have ever lost popularity, so lets bring ‘em back!

Links To Shop!

Post a Comment