November 7, 2012

Weather

As some of you may know, Sandy hit hard on the east coast last week. Without much photo taking, and lack of internet while trying to weather the storm it has been extremely hard for me to post. While fashion remains a very important part of my life, family and friends come first. I am lucky enough to only lose power and not my home like many others. All in all, I hope everyone is safe! This photo to inspire the best of hurricane fashion because no one said you can't look fab while helping. 
Photo via Tumblr
I do have access to my phone which allows me to update via instagram & twitter @colbymilano as well as Facebook. Make sure you find me there to keep updated!

P.S. If you would like to donate to those in need feel free to comment and I will supply links to legitimate places! xx

Post a Comment