November 26, 2012

Leopard Is A Neutral

Photos by Blake

First things first, if you couldn’t tell by now, I wear leopard all year round and a lot of it. I tend to disagree with many people when it comes to the concept of the leopard trend. To me, it’s a neutral print that works with almost everything and during any season. I can see if becoming more popular for some seasons and less popular in others, which makes it seem “trendier”, but it always seems to find its way into some product. Whether it is shoes, pants, tops, jackets, or scarves there is leopard selling. Honestly, a print containing 3 of the most basic colors can survive throughout the seasons and can be worn without seeming out of style in my opinion. Who’s with me?!

PS: Who's also with me on diamond midi rings? I die.

Shop Leopard:

Post a Comment