October 24, 2012

King Cub

Photos by Keith

"7 daysszz." (say it in the creepy ring girl voice). With Halloween literally around the corner, I can tell that you are either excited about your slutty costume, having a serious meltdown because you don't know what to be, or you just don't give a sh*t. Keeping this in mind, I decided to do a dedicated halloween costume post. For the past 2 years I have done a great job finding costumes in my closet and spending money only on accessories and makeup. There really is no reason to stress, and costumes can be quite easy to come up with by using clothes you already have. All you need is some inspiration.

Ex: The cat. A go-to halloween costume for every girl. I grabbed this gorgeous lace peplum W118 by Walter Baker top (coming to their website in Nov.), lace shorts, stockings, Aldo heels and created what I think is much better than any 50$ Party City costume. Don't like cats? Change the ears to a witches hat, and you're ready to go.

My past years costumes:
Lorena | True Blood vampire & Grateful Dead skeleton 
Fairy

Need more inspiration?
Threadsense look book inspires witchcraft. here
Topshop gets Crafty. here
Refinery29 has got you covered. here

Post a Comment