October 7, 2012

Coast to Coast

If you don't already know, I currently work in the design department of an amazing denim company called Hot Kiss. I am very lucky to be able to work in design as well as the showroom during market, which brings me to why I was in LA this past week. The head designer of Hot Kiss and I, along with our awesome sales team, went out to LA to show the collection. Obviously took full advantage of being in LA. Photos to follow explain. 
Rodeo drive even at night is fantastic. It literally may be the most chic, clean, and crisp street I've ever been to. This isn't my first time, but I always try to go when I'm in Cali. Penthouse restaurant in Santa Monica has the most beautiful view. I really love California.

Cali adventures through the eyes of my instagram. @colbymilano
Photos by Donna ( best cousin in the world ) Rachel ( Hot Kiss head designer and my bff 4 life ) and me. 
HOT KISS denim jackets | ZARA heels | ZARA pants | ALDO heels | BLANK NYC boot leg jeans | FOREVER 21 top

Post a Comment