October 11, 2012

Chunky Knits

Photos by Keith

Who doesn't love a delicious chunky knit sweater? I mean for real. Even on a beautiful day like today, worn with a skirt (vintage white, may I add), they are amazing. One of my most important aspects of any outfit is comfort. I like to look good and not kill myself while doing so. <- (Don't hold me to that statement when it comes to shoes. That's a different story.) My rant about knits will conclude in the where to buy. This one is from last year's collection but let me tell you, this retail chain has the best assortment of merchandise, and lots to choose from. I've collaborated with them on look books and prepare yourselves for more to come. In the mean time, shop Mixology, and enter code Colby10 for your gifted discount of 10% off! xx

MIXOLOGY sweater, click to shop sweaters | VINTAGE skirt | TOPSHOP shoes, here | UO sunglasses, similar

Post a Comment