September 18, 2012

What's in That Bag?

I think it could be quite interesting and comical to know what people carry in their bags, especially girls. There is always that point in time where you find 3 receipts from McDonalds, 17 tootsie rolls floating on the bottom, or have an abundance of tampons seeping over the inside pocket that you pray no one will see. Am I right? Or is that just my life...
I remember watching the Oscars one year and a pregnant actress was actually carrying a pb&j sandwich in her idk, Valentino clutch? She even pulled it out and basically said "don't judge, I'm pregnant". All I could think was wow, you're awesome. So, since this whole concept was cute, comical, and just interesting in general I decided to show you guys what I carry on a day to day basis in my bag, leaving all the tampons and pb&j sandwiches aside.
1. Apple iPad
2. Revlon Just Bitten lip stain
( great stain accompanied by a great chap stick )
3. Revlon Lipstick in red
( I will never not carry a red lipstick, it always spices up a look for those "just in case" moments )
4. Keys to my life
5. UO Lennon Sunnies
( lennon sunnies are too cool for school, find a pair that fits you and rock them )
6. Ray-Ban Wayfarers
( everyday sunnies )
7. Iconemesis iPhone Case
( new and cutest case on the planet! This brand makes the best illustrated iPhone cases )
8. Apple headphones 
9. Moeh Fashion business cards
( never forget these bad boys )
10. Michael Kors stud wallet
( this wallet fits everything )
11. Lafayette 148 little notebook
( all my secrets hide here )
 VINTAGE top | FREE PEOPLE jeans, here | TOPSHOP denim cap, here | FLORENCE MARKET bag, similar | ICONEMESIS iPhone case, here 

Post a Comment