September 29, 2012

Oxblood

The Fall 2012 go-to colored has been named, Oxblood. A saturated blue-red color that has taken over all clothing, accessories, and even the beauty department. I even find it to be the new black in my closet. These shoes were an updated replacement to a black Aldo pair that I recently had to throw away (sad face). When deciding to get them in black or this oxblood color, I just felt it necessary to fall into the colors seductiveness. It's totally sexy and nicely compliments pale skin which makes it the #1 beauty color. When worn as lipstick, it creates a chic sense of drama that I personally love. Take a peek at some pieces under $100 that Refinery29 put together to feed your oxblood fashion crave here.
Photos by artist & illustrator Juan Sigcha 
STEVE MADDEN wedges | VINTAGE overalls | H&M top, sweater | TOPSHOP necklace

Post a Comment