September 25, 2012

A+ Fashion

There are many things I like about this post that I must share. I'll start with my school girl attire. It was initially inspired by my favorite TOPSHOP shoes. They remind me of catholic school girl style and more specifically "The Craft" ( I hope everyone has seen that movie ). From that spark of interest, I put together this perfectly comfortable fall school girl outfit equipped with Starbucks latte. This time I've strayed from the goth looks of the movie, although, I'm sure I'll try it out. If only I could spark up some spells to scare the FIT girls.
Secondly, I love this stud bracelet. I mentioned the website on my last post but it's from the girls over at Wings & Covet, where I also found my leather studded ring. Thirdly, my last photo included a casual NYC entourage. I'm curious to know how awkward they felt to have walked through a photo shoot and subconsciously know they'll be in the pictures. I die. 
Photos by Keith
TOPSHOP shoes , similar | URBAN OUTFITTERS jacket | VINTAGE top | FOREVER 21 skirt | VINTAGE HAVANA scarf 

Post a Comment