August 15, 2012

A Leather Look

A WEEK OF WALTER
This is definitely one of my favorite looks from the #weekofwalter series. There really is nothing better than an all black look, especially when it's leather. I love its effortless yet totally chic appeal with perfect complimenting accessories thanks to Walter's gorgeous handbags and these Mara by Mara bead bracelets. The rust orange color is perfect for fall, as is an all leather look. Take notice to the back of this top, because the mixed media of leather and sheer make it that much better and now my new favorite item. Hallie and I decided to shoot the look in a little darker area of Central Park which I feel worked perfectly. 
Shop the Look
Walter Baker enter moehfashion at checkout for 20% off. 
Bracelets by Mara By Mara

Post a Comment