July 15, 2012

Wood Worthy

It's very hard not to be inspired by fall with every magazine and retailer throwing at us the seasons previews and look books. I can't say that I want summer to be over because I am definitely not looking forward to my next semester, but I am more than ready for layers, boots, leathers, and fur. Hit me already with some good jackets and nice cool weather. Staring at a trend page in Bazaar stating fall's wood worthy accessories reminded me about my giant pair of Jessica Simpson Dany shoe that I haven't worn in a while. Brought her out to play today along with some other wood accessories, red lip, and tweed. Keeping it summer, but inspired by fall. 
p h o t o s   b y   n i c o l e t t e

Apparel :
Jessica Simpson Dany shoe ( here ), H&M trousers, H&M top ( similar here ), Wood bangles ( cool here )

Post a Comment