July 9, 2012

Summer Style

instagramming @colbymilano

If you know me at all you know that I go through serious fazes of liking a specific something, and I abuse it until I'm over it. Lately, its been silver and stone jewelry. When your able to get to the beach and catch a nice tan, silver contrasts with your skin nicely as well as stones. The sun reflecting off my ring today made me even more obsessed and I'm on the hunt for similar styles. I have also adopted another new item that I am completely and utterly obsessed with, and that would be my color block leather and suede tote bag. I am not the biggest neon fan, but that bright pink in an accessory is too good. Nothing better than a distressed pair of high waisted denims, knotted shirt, and sick bag to complete the look. 

Apparel : Levi's Jean Shorts ( similar here ), Ray-Ban Wayfarers ( here ), Victoria's Secret bathing suit, Necessary Clothing button down ( similar here ), H&M color block tote ( similar here )

Post a Comment