July 31, 2012

Summer Streets & Trunks Up Beads

Finding myself barefoot walking the streets of Atlantic Beach, photographing around a home that isn't mine but acting like it totally is. I love the look of a loose shirt tied around the waist with an awesome dress so I pulled what I had - even stole my boyfriends shirt, and took some shots. I am most recently obsessed with the awesome bead bracelets I received from "Trunks Up". They not only look amazing by themselves, but add a couple of chunky bracelets and you've got yourself a serious #armparty. I decided to go with the deeper purple iridescent beaded bracelets, but they've got so many cool colors and buddhas you'll want so many! You could check out her etsy shop here, and like the Facebook page to be notified when new styles and colors come out. 
p h o t o s   b y   n i c o l e t t e
Apparel : Trunks Up Bracelets (here), old LF dress, boyfriend's plaid shirt (similar here)

Post a Comment