July 19, 2012

Lip Liner

I definitely am a fan of lipstick. I think whenever your too lazy to do eye makeup, lipstick is the answer. At least its my answer, and I've been playing around with color and liners recently. Inspired by something I saw in Bazaar, a dark line around the lip with a lighter hue in the middle creates an awesome color. It can almost look a little ombre, and I find that to be awesome. To apply, start with liner first and make a thick outline of your lip. Take your lipstick, fill it in the middle and smudge your lips together. Apply another outer layer of liner and repeat until you've reached your goal. 

P.S - love this top from Yes.I-Fashion. It reminds me of something seen on a couture runway worn with a giant puff skirt to create massive overflow of fabric. Maybe i'll try that. 
p h o t o s   b y   k e i t h
Apparel :
Yes.I Fashion Top ( here), Revlon color stay lip liner in wine, Revlon 657 fuchsia lipstick, L'oreal 315 true red lipstick 

Post a Comment