July 2, 2012

Barefoot & Braless

Photos by Keith

Barefoot and braless are essential for summer. If you haven't walked around your neighborhood leaving whatever type of shoe you have behind you, then your definitely missing out. As for the clothing, oversized denim shirts worn around the hips is cool. I especially love this particular one because it has black velvet collar and wrist details that you unfortunately can't really see because the weather called for rolled up sleeves. This little yellow number I've had since like the 9th grade and it miraculously appeared in my closet yesterday which was perfect timing with my new tan. The fruit bag I happened to stumble across in Aldo, and didn't buy it. A week later of regretting leaving it behind forced me back to the mall to rescue the cute little thang. Anything that resembles Stella McCart i'll take. 

Apparel : Aldo bag ( here ), Vintage denim shirt ( similar here ), yellow bandage dress ( similar here )

Post a Comment