June 18, 2012

Mermaid


This beautiful, mature, and flattering dress was given to me by the boutique Renee London. Not only is it my new favorite item in my closet, its quality and fit are so perfect I don't know how anyone could look bad in it. Its structured top is perfectly balanced by its flow at the bottom, while the silhouette and mesh complete its chic and sophisticated look. I paired the dress with my favorite Zara sandals and messy high bun because I felt it added a little more funk.

 Photography by Nicolette Milano

Being that I'm clearly blown away by Renee London and their styles and that I was gifted their dress via FACEBOOK, I suggest you like their page and keep up with giveaways, events, and where they'll be selling in the United States so you can get your own! Or if your from London, you can visit their boutique. Find them here <- 

Apparel : Renee London Ella Dress ( here ), Zara sandals

Post a Comment