June 27, 2012

#ootn


If you've seen this instagram ( @colbymilano ) photo from last night, you'd know my advise when seeing a leopard blazer. That advice was to grab that shit, and wear it as soon as possible. Thats kind of what I did when I saw this in my mom's closet yesterday ( thanks ma! ). It actually happens to be a wrap dress, but open its a blazer. I am all about a good blazer, and this one is more than good; it's fabulous. #ootn to the @picksforpeace event where I got my Picks for Peace tank top that I cannot wait to wear and share! Find them here to get your own and all of their awesome bracelets.

Apparel : Adrianna Papell leopard blazer/dress ( similar look here or here ), Cheap Monday moon necklace ( similar here ), H&M trousers ( similar here ), Zara sandals

Post a Comment