June 5, 2012

Intimate Picnic w/ Free People


Versatility at its finest. Successfully converted my Forever 21 midi skirt last worn in this post ( here ) into a strapless dress for the day. Quickly added a belt and played with the lengths to give it a small high-low effect. I live to transform


My beautiful and awesome assistant Alessandra 

Photos by me, Alessandra, Free People
If you take a visit to the Free People website you will notice their new and awesome E-Catalog that allows you to shop according to your sign. I'm a sucker for astrology, so this to me is so much fun. They have dedicated some of their designs to specific signs as well as grouped their styles to match the characteristics of those signs. The picnic allowed me to see some of these styles in person while enjoying good company, and delicious tea drinks. The girls from Free People even brought the astrologer that works with them on this concept to give us our own personal readings. She actually surfaced some things that have been conflicting in my head for a while now and made me knowledgable on how to channel those feelings. As an aries, I know I'm full of fire and passion, and could now channel those energies through styling some of my own looks with Free People's Astrology catalog. Go check it out! 

Apparel : DIY ripped denim vest { more detailed posts to come }, Forever 21 midi skirt ( similar here ), ShoeMint sandals, Michael Kors handbag ( similar here )

Post a Comment