May 18, 2012

Inside @Bollare Showroom


Yesterday was a fun filled day starting with a visit to the Bollare showroom. Paulina was kind enough to walk me through some of the fall lines from the brands they are representing such as Big Star Jeans USA, Pavonine, and Lucca Couture. I immediately melted over the delicious fall sweaters and sweater dresses because they're my favorite during the season. Its hard to think about fall since summer has just begun, but I can never find myself letting go of a yummy sweater. After, I played dress up and left with a couple of pieces that I cannot wait to post about. I actually was so excited about my new ShoeMint sandals that I pulled a little shoe swap while walking on the high line. They look so lovely against the green grass and next to my Lucca Couture tote I couldn't resist.

A big thanks to the Bollare team!

Post a Comment