May 24, 2012

Animal Accents

Photos by Blake

Overcast is probably my favorite type of weather because the lighting tends to be so beautiful, especially for photos. My bestie and I went walking by the lake and the intense reflection of the surrounding trees was so incredible. Obviously took some blog pics while we were there and I borrowed her gorgeous yellow snakeskin bag to shoot. It went well with my leopard accented @ShoeMint @bollare sandals, which by the way are my favorite shoes at the moment. If you follow me on instagram @colbymilano, you would maybe have noticed that I was gifted my very own snakeskin messenger bag in orange! Yay! I <3 Blake Schulman. 


Apparel : TOPSHOP metallic skirt ( here ), H&M stripe button shirt ( similar here ), ShoeMint sandals, Yellow snakeskin messanger bag ( similar here )

Post a Comment