March 11, 2012

Instagram | This Weekend


Instagram is my favorite app in the whole entire world, just saying. Captured some key moments of this weekends busy schedule. Friday was a full day photo shoot with Hot Kiss, running around the city & central park in floral prints, neons, and grunge denim was a shit ton of fun. Saturday was a visit to the Carlton Hotel to see my favorite person of all time. She even grabbed this gorgeous cropped and multi colored fur for me as a birthday present. I obviously couldn't wait two weeks to open it and I'm SO happy I didn't. Bell sleeves add to its awesomeness, I will post a better view as soon as possible. Xo

Follow me on Instagram: colbymilano
Follow me on Pose: (an app similar to instagram, but highlights fashion & outfits) also awesome, so download it!: colbymilano

Post a Comment