February 11, 2012

jewelmint


A big thanks to jewelmint for this gorgeous Morning Star Bangle that I received as a gift for attending a lovely breakfast at Cafe Select, Soho with Tess -> check her out, she's fab [ little black list ]. If you love the bangle as much as I do, go onto their website and create your own little style page, and view their awesome jewelry. I wore this one stacked with a couple of other random bracelets but it has enough edge to look super chic by itself. On another note, the breakfast gave me a little insight on an app called Pose. If you have an iPhone, love fashion, instagram, and lookbook.nu, I suggest you go ahead and download it. You can follow me there @colbymilano to view my outfit posts as well as create your own profile to share your fashion sense. P.S. don't worry if you don't have an iPhone or an app friendly phone, they also have a website [ pose ].

Post a Comment