February 19, 2012

JC & Mint Chip Sunday


A couple of things I've been loving lately, and first it's mint. I bought this sweater in H&M like 2 months ago and never photographed it, but since mint is making such a statement right now and for spring I figured i'd share. Its such a delicious and fresh color it automatically makes you feel good. The "creepers" that I'm wearing I stumbled onto in the city on Friday and I couldn't resist. Obviously Jeffrey Campbell makes them, but besides that they're so comfortable and so high at the same time its perfect. You can also never go wrong with a lil leopard in your life, at least I think so. As for jewelry, I've been rockin' both gold and silver together, layering my necklaces, and clustering my rings. Rings with big stones, bands, and smaller rings tend to work very well together on one finger and creates a super chic look. #ringcluster, go for it.

Post a Comment