January 25, 2012

This Week


Although her live performance on SNL last week was semi horrible, I'm still obsessed with Lana Del Rey. Super excited for her new album release, Born To Die, on January 31st. 
CHECK HER / IT OUT
I love her look
|
NYC skyline from Long Island City. Collaborated with photographer Catalina Kulczar-Marin and styled a 50's photo shoot. Will post photos once they're ready!


 DIY jewelry holder?
Save this easy project for a gloomy day, or when you have like 10 minutes to spare because its easy and awesome. I have so much crap I never know how to organize it, and I'm super anal about being organized, SO I figured this would be cool and cute. 

You'll need
- some pretty branches ( semi sturdy )
- foam
- vase 

Place foam inside vase, arrange sticks accordingly, stick them in foam until they're solid, and place pretty accessories all over!




Post a Comment